To be a progressive revenue administration that plays an essential role in achieving economic prosperity and stability for the people of the federation while adhering to international good practice.
The values are an expression of behaviours that all IRD staff should display to create a positive, customer centric culture. The IRD will embrace the following values: Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Drive & Ethics.
The department is currently focused on implementing six (6) broad strategic goals
Facilitate voluntary compliance by expanding and improving services to taxpayers
The Saint Christopher and Nevis Inland Revenue Department believes that all of our customers have a right to expect from us the highest standards of professionalism and integrity and service that is fair, efficient and courteous.
We therefore promise that we will:
- be open, fair, efficient, helpful and courteous in our interaction with you.
- carry out duties with diligence, professionalism and impartially.
- be responsive to your suggestions and recommendations.
- address your complaints and correct our mistakes.
- keep your information confidential.
- continually seek to improve performance and procedures to better serve you.
And you can assist us by:
- making prompt, true and accurate tax declarations.
- registering for the appropriate taxes in accordance with the tax laws.
- paying your taxes on time.
- reporting noncomplaint behaviour, corruption and other criminal activites.
- making suggestions that will enable us to improve our service to our country and to you, its citzens.
Edward Gift Comptroller
Eric Haynes Deputy Comptroller
Velda Irish-Brown Deputy Comptroller
Adrian Ward - Assistant Comptroller Office of the Comptroller Unit
Alston Johnson - Assistant Comptroller Programme Management Unit
Grace Gilfillan-Farrell - Assistant Comptroller Objections Unit
Waveney Hanley - Assistant Comptroller Data Processing Unit
Joanna Collins - Assistant Comptroller Stamp Duty & Taxpayer Services Unit
Eliza Mills - Assistant Comptroller Debt Management Unit (Small and Medium Taxpayers)
Sheleen Matthew - Assistant Comptroller Audit and Investigation Unit (Large and Medium Taxpayers)
Watkins Chirverton Management Information Systems Manager
Norvin Rawlins - Chief Valuation Officer Property Valuation Unit
Leon Norford - Senior Tax Inspector III Document Management & Mail Operations Manager
Jason Christopher - Senior Tax Inspector III Debt Management (LMTS) Manager
Odette Bass-Galloway - Senior Tax Inspector III Payments Manager