IRD Extends Tax Filing Deadlines
As part of its support for customers considering the COVID-19 Pandemic, IRD is providing an automatic extension of deadlines for tax filing and payments.
|S/N||Tax Type||Original Filing Deadline||Extended Filing Deadline New|
|1||Corporate Income Tax||15 Apr 2020||July 15 2020|
|2||Property Tax||30 June 2020||30 September 2020|
|3||Value Added Tax (VAT)||15 March 2020||30 April 2020|
|4||VAT Added Tax (VAT)||15 April 2020||30 April 2020|
|5||Motor Vehicle Licenses||30 March 2020||30 April 2020|
Taxpayers are encouraged to file and pay earlier to avoid unexpected delays.
This extension and wavier of interest and penalities is automatic, customers do not need to file any additional forms or contact the Inland Revenue Department to quality.
Connect with IRD Digitally
Taxpayers with enquiries are encouraged instead to connect with IRD digitally via any of following digital channels.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Department strongly recommends utilizing our E-Services and our Facebook Page at St.Kitts and Nevis Inland Revenue Department for all customer interactions and tax responsibilities. For further questions, you can send us a message.
- Send us a message via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IRDSKN/
- Register yourself for e-Services Here
- You can also reach us between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the following telephone numbers for any enquires with regards to filing and paying online using our E-Services Portal:
- we are open 8:00 a.m. to – 2:00 p.m. :
© 2020 Inland Revenue Department St. Christopher (St. Kitts) & Nevis